Senior Quantity Surveyor Thursday, 1 June, 2023
As HBS continues to develop new business opportunities within the market, we are recruiting for a Senior Quantity Surveyor into our team at Norwich. You will be responsible for providing Quantity Surveying services over the full life cycle of several complex and innovative projects. Your ability to collaborate with your team, our clients and third parties will be crucial in this role as you will be accountable for the preparation, analysis and presentation of tender documentation.
Our Successful Candidate:
- Extensive experience in a similar Quantity Surveying role, demonstrating the ability to work at a Senior level.
- Professional membership of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors and be prepared to work towards Chartered status.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related discipline.
- Currently hold a CSCS card, or be willing to attain one at short notice.
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to present findings confidently to all levels of the business.
- Competitive salary
- 5% Matchable pension scheme
- 27 days annual leave
- Company sickness scheme
- Fantastic opportunities to attain further professional qualifications
- Opportunity to progress within a national company
Please read the attached job description and person specification to ensure you meet the criteria for the role before applying.
We are committed to employment practices and behaviours which encourage diversity, promote equality of treatment and eliminate unlawful and or unfair discrimination.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once we have received sufficient applications. If you have not been contacted within two weeks of the closing date, please assume that your application has not been successful and will not be progressed to the next stage.
To apply please follow the link below. Please note that the application site is hosted by the Norse Group, our parent company.