Senior Project Manager / Quantity Surveyor Thursday, 22 July, 2021
HBS is looking for a Senior Project Manager / QS with excellent interpersonal skills and able to lead construction project design and project teams within a forward – thinking company with growth in mind.
HBS is a multi-disciplinary practice that covers a broad range of work across several industry sectors with clients of all types, including residential development, education, care, healthcare and commercial sectors. We are an established consultancy with strong income lines searching for an experienced Project Manager / QS to take on their own project working mainly with our internal design team. In addition to local work there, is the opportunity to be a part of our wider team, working with other clients and locations across the country.
- Member of RIBS / MAPM or equivalent (highly desirable)
- Experienced in residential and school sectors
- An awareness of BIM would be an advantage
- You will be a positive, organised, dynamic professional with excellent communication skills at all levels.
- Salary circa £45,000+ package depending on experience
- Working on education and housing projects
- South East England region, flexible location
In addition to the agreed salary, HBS also offer a package as follows:-
- Professional body subscription
- Business mileage
- Generous leave allowance
- Employee recognition / reward scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free to employee Healthcare cashback plan
- Free eye test voucher
- Employee Assistance
To apply for this role, please click here
Closing Date 02/08/2021