Senior Project Manager – Haywards Heath Friday, 15 July, 2022
We are now recruiting for a professional Senior Project Manager with a range of experience to join our senior management team as we enter a new phase of growth for the company. As Senior Project Manager you will be responsible for the overall delivery of large or complex projects, ensuring the project team comply with design brief and profitability of the overall programme. As we continue to develop an extensive project portfolio, we are looking for our Senior Project Manager to work from our office in Haywards Heath. This will be a varied role, where you will take responsibility for project delivery across the full life-cycle of property and construction developments.
Salary – £57,000
Our ideal candidate
- Extensive experience in a similar or related role
- Professional membership of the Association of Project Management
- In-depth knowledge & experience managing improvement and new build contracts
- HNC/HND or equivalent in a related discipline
- Familiar with relevant Construction, Health and Safety legislation
In addition to the agreed salary, HBS also offer a package as follows: –
- Generous leave allowance (minimum 25 days)
- CPD / training support
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee recognition/reward scheme
- Company financed Healthcare cashback plan
- Professional subscription
- Business mileage
- Employee Assistance
Please read the attached job description and person specification to ensure you meet the criteria for the role before applying.
An enhanced DBS check will be required for our successful candidate, payment will be met by the employer. Please click here for details of our DBS policy relating to the recruitment of ex-offenders.
We are committed to employment practices and behaviours which encourage diversity, promote equality of treatment and eliminate unlawful and or unfair discrimination.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once we have received sufficient applications. If you have not been contacted within two weeks of the closing date, please assume that your application has not been successful and will not be progressed to the next stage.
To apply please follow the link below. Please note that the application site is hosted by the Norse Group, our parent company.