Rose awarded top university prize Wednesday, 18 May, 2016
Rose Jenkins has received a prize from the University of East Anglia’s Business School for the best performance on the Executive MBA course for 2015/16 after completing her Masters with a Distinction.
This is an outstanding achievement by Rose who has studied for the MBA alongside her full time role as a Strategic Development Consultant.
Her current role involves working across the country on consultancy commissions ranging from helping clients procure and deliver new capital infrastructure schemes, to reviewing and implementing new business systems and processes to improve how assets such as offices, educational, health and other establishments are utilised.
Rose achieved the highest overall marks on her MBA course which included the following key achievements and activities:
- Working for international imaging giants Kodak, developing a go-to marketing strategy to launch a new business in Singapore
- Qualifying for a Post Graduate Certificate in Professional Consulting
- Working for European retail giants Tchibo in Prague, reviewing omni-channel sales platforms strategies
- Successfully gaining the highest marks in the year for modules in Marketing, Consultancy, Strategic HR Management and Leadership
- Gaining Distinction level marks and mastering an understanding the dark art that is Economic Forecasting and Corporate Finance
Rose said: “I am very grateful to all my colleagues who allowed me to interview them, helped me to access data, filled out many surveys to help me, and generally mentored me throughout the process.
“I would highly recommend an MBA to anyone looking to build their leadership and business acumen in a challenging and real world environment.”