Chartered Surveyor – Birmingham Friday, 15 July, 2022
- Salary c £55,000 + package depending on experience
- Midlands region, flexible location
HBS is looking for a Chartered Surveyor with excellent interpersonal skills and able to undertake a range of Surveying activity within a forward-thinking, growing company. Ideally a Chartered Building Surveyor, but candidates with strong Quantity Surveying and/or Project Management experience will also be considered.
HBS is a multi-disciplinary practice covering a broad range of work across several industry sectors including residential development, education, care, healthcare and commercial sectors.
We are an established consultancy with strong income lines searching for an experienced Chartered Surveyor to take on their own projects working with our internal design teams and winning work independently. In addition to local work there is the opportunity to be part of our wider team working with other clients and locations across the country.
- Member of RICS (essential)
- Experienced in both project and professional work
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to communicate competently and confidently
- You will be able to show a track record of winning business
- You will be a positive, organised, dynamic professional who is output driven
In addition to the agreed salary, HBS also offer a package as follows: –
- Professional subscription
- Business mileage
- Generous leave allowance
- Employee recognition/reward scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free to employee Healthcare cashback plan
- Employee Assistance
To discuss the role in confidence, call Max Harrison 07785 503746.
To apply please follow the link below. Please note that the application site is hosted by the Norse Group, our parent company.