Senior Architect Tuesday, 1 June, 2021
- Salary £35,000 – £40,000 + package depending on experience
- Working on live innovative project
- Edinburgh / Glasgow region, flexible location (home based initially)
HBS is looking for a project Architect with Revit skills and an interest in low carbon design to join a collaborative, forward thinking team with growth in mind.
HBS is a multi-disciplinary practice covers a broad range of work across several industry sectors with clients of all types, including residential development, education, healthcare, care and commercial sectors.
We are an established consultancy with strong income lines searching for an experienced Architect to join our small Scottish team undertaking architectural activity through the whole project lifecycle. In addition to local work there is the opportunity to be part of our wider design team working with other design disciplines and to provide extra resource as required by project demands.
- A Registered Architect (essential)
- Member of RIAS / RIBA (highly desirable)
- Experienced in residential and school sectors
- A competent Revit user with a good awareness of BIM
- You will be a positive, organised, dynamic professional with excellent communication skills at all levels.
In addition to the agreed salary, HBS also offer a package as follows: –
- Professional body subscription
- Business mileage
- Generous leave allowance
- Employee recognition/reward scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free to employee Healthcare cashback plan
- Free eye test voucher
- Employee Assistance
To discuss your options in confidence, call Anthony Polansky 07802 849087.
To apply please apply on the following website: https://app.kallidusrecruit.com/NPSGroup/VacancyInformation.aspx?VId=101566