Mechanical Engineer Wednesday, 15 February, 2023
- Salary c £41,500 + package depending on experience
- Haywards Heath based / agile work pattern
HBS is looking for an Mechanical Engineer with excellent team working skills to join our South-East based MEP Engineering team to support the delivery of a portfolio of new build and refurbishment projects.
Depending on your experience, you will be helping to deliver construction related mechanical engineering design services across all project stages including feasibility, design development, detailed design and inspection activities.
HBS is a multi-disciplinary practice offering a broad range of professional construction services including residential development, education, care, healthcare and commercial sectors.
We are an established consultancy with strong income lines searching for a committed Mechanical Engineer to both work independently and supporting project design teams. You will work closely with our established, growing MEP Engineering team, so the ability to communicate well, have a good sense of humour and collaborate is critical.
- Member of CIBSE (Desirable)
- Experienced in project design work preferably through RIBA project stages
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to communicate competently and confidently
- You will be a positive, organised, dynamic professional who is output driven
- You will have an interest and aptitude in seeking efficient, sustainable design solutions
Some key duties:
- Assist in maintaining standard procedural documents such as drawing templates
- Attend internal and external project meetings
- Manage the production of drawings, details for AutoCAD and Revit models
- Collaborate bringing creative ideas on efficiency, drawing creation and presentation
In addition to the agreed salary, HBS also offer a package as follows: –
- Generous leave allowance (minimum 25 days)
- CPD / training support
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee recognition/reward scheme
- Company financed Healthcare cashback plan
- Professional subscription
- Business mileage
- Employee Assistance
To discuss the role in confidence, call Ryan Skinner 07740 365047.
To apply please follow the link below. Please note that the application site is hosted by the Norse Group, our parent company.